In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Looking forward to it!

I'm already a big fan of the comics, and the idea that they will become a short cartoon series, makes me eager for it to start.
Good luck making them, i cant wait to see the first one :3

Comick responds:

Cool! Thanks for reading my comics :D Hopefully the cartoon will be as funny and crazy

WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

Best Game Review....EVER!

i cracked up with whole thing on the Lord of the Flies book being Twilight Princess X'D
nice flash xD
10/10 + a fave

W.I.P. Zombie city W.I.P. Zombie city

TERRIBLE! DX

ik! ik! its a WIP! but STILL! try reducing the length of the scene at the beggening that dragged on for 2 minutes by either getting into the movie you have so far or swith between diffrent shots of the lands scape
ALSO try to smooth out the movements of the flash, its seems like to move the pictur you used anywhere from 2 to 10 frames in some areas, try giving the frames shorter moving distants to give it a smooher movement and thpply a motiontwen to the frames,
what you have so far DOES HAVE POTENTAL but plz try fix the overall flash so you dont bore your watcher
0/5
1/10

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

WOW TOATALLY AWESOME! I LOVE IT!

HOLY! i love it *faves* i think even though it is unfinished it has AMAZING potential :3 and i only wish i knew how to script something like that :3

btw would you mind giving me the scripts used in this or a link to site that could help me with them plz ^___^;; i have ideas for games but i can never find the scripts to make them work (you've probably been asked that only 5 billion times)

like i said this is absolutly incredible! the levle was challenging espessially since i couldn't figure out how to pause xD oh well i still beat it! i think this game is one of THE BEST computer games i've ever played! (probably because i'm not much of a computer gamer because i suck at them)
any way :3
and ima show my friends this game x3

The NG Study Buddy The NG Study Buddy

um whoa!

i REALLY wish i had found this before i bombed 4 of my finals! nic game :3

:The Journey: :The Journey:

AWESOME GAME!

this is awesome! i love how you made it impossible to cheat and added a bit of sifficulty to the levels so its not boring.
5/5 +10/10!

kokonut10 responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it! :)

Dancing in the Moonlight-Yusef Dancing in the Moonlight-Yusef

Has a nice beat

The song seems to flow nicely, and has a soft sound to it.
sounds really great :3

Shadow of the Light Shadow of the Light

I don't know why this went un-noticed

The song is great, nice and relaxing. I think it's got a great tune. However i think there are a lack of high points in the song that grab the listener's attention, It also had a lack of any real sort of ending. Other than that, it seems great.
4/5
7/10

(CHS) Speed of Sound -Sonic UL (CHS) Speed of Sound -Sonic UL

This song isn't for running, it's for drawing!

Best song i've listened to all day! i finished the sketches to 10 comic pages listening to it
that's more than 3 times what i accomplish in a normal day, and the day isn't even HALF over!
Amazing Song! 5/5 10/10!

chaosphoenix88 responds:

lol! Hey man thats the move. I remember trying to find the right music to draw to. To know that it inspired someone else means alot.

GotF Issue 6 Page 20 GotF Issue 6 Page 20

AMAIZING!!!!

*coughs* as always X3 actually it looks cooler here on newgrounds than it does on DA XD...yup still feel bad for silver and Uhu