Dancing in the Moonlight-Yusef Dancing in the Moonlight-Yusef

Has a nice beat

The song seems to flow nicely, and has a soft sound to it.
sounds really great :3

Shadow of the Light Shadow of the Light

I don't know why this went un-noticed

The song is great, nice and relaxing. I think it's got a great tune. However i think there are a lack of high points in the song that grab the listener's attention, It also had a lack of any real sort of ending. Other than that, it seems great.
4/5
7/10

(CHS) Speed of Sound -Sonic UL (CHS) Speed of Sound -Sonic UL

This song isn't for running, it's for drawing!

Best song i've listened to all day! i finished the sketches to 10 comic pages listening to it
that's more than 3 times what i accomplish in a normal day, and the day isn't even HALF over!
Amazing Song! 5/5 10/10!

chaosphoenix88 responds:

lol! Hey man thats the move. I remember trying to find the right music to draw to. To know that it inspired someone else means alot.

Distant Eyes Distant Eyes

You have my respect!

the song is absolutely amazing! it flows together so well and is relaxing at the same time as being completely epic!

5/5 10/10 a fave and a download. This is incredible!

BloodyN00b responds:

The Sun Rises (UltiBeat Remix) The Sun Rises (UltiBeat Remix)

No. Just No.

This is the SAME as the original version except with emphasis on unnecessary added instruments that do the song NO good! the additions you made to the song are an interesting beat, but they basically have next to nothing to do with the the actual song you are trying to do.

Stormtali responds:

Look i Used Something That Had Beats On It Called Mp3remix So Im Sorry for The terrible Remix I Thought It Turn Out Nice I'll Try To Create a new version ASAIC

Race Against the Clock (WIP) Race Against the Clock (WIP)

IT'S ONLY A WIP!?

this is by far the best music i've heard on NG in several weeks, very impressive. if you left this as a WIP it'd be amazing, finished or not.
while impressive, i think it needs more of a climax towards the end, to make it really grab the listener.
overall great work, 5/5 10/10 (it brought me straight out of my stupid art block :3 )

We Came To Finish You! We Came To Finish You!

RESPECT!

my friend sent this song to me from his mp3 player and i spent a bit of time looking for this link so i could share it with my other friend

THIS SONG IS EPIC!!!! you've actually inspired me to work on my comics :3

500/5
1000/10
(if that was possible)
+fave! and download! EPICNESS! :3

The Saddest Song In The World. The Saddest Song In The World.

this song isn't sad but it sounds lovely

this song is GREAT!
i actually was browsing for music for a film festival entry and re-found this song :3
(i favorited it a while ago)

may i use this in my entry please? (with credit of course x3)
its absolutely perfect for what i have in mind ^w^

5/5
10/10

NeoDeadlyRave responds:

Ah! Sorry for the late response! I hope its not too late but yes use the song! Thanks!

The Metal of Zelda The Metal of Zelda

*chokes on epicness*

this is simply amazing! *whips out collectors edition and play tLoZ*
nt much else to say but EPIC
5/5!
10/10!
+ FAVE!

the only thing i'd change is the LONG pause at the end *enjoys looping songs*

Fizuri responds:

That long pause were just an accident... I've forgotten to get rid of it before posting the music. XD

Sonic Party Mix Sonic Party Mix

this sent my pen scrabbling down the paper :\

(i draw alot of sonic fanart hints the title)
i usually give 5s and 10s... sorry, i actualy tried to make myself like it
the gurgling sounds (idk what instrument i is) , they throw the rythem and flow of the music off and the music transition between themes sounds like if you were to start another song while another is still playing.
there ARE good points in the ong too, such as around 00:28, the pian in the background and at 03:11 which caught my atention

0/5